AXTELL 95' ELEVATION CHANGE
Take a long close look at the aerial map with contours. This is a unique property with, by my count, 4 (four) elevated building sites that will have views to the Wolf Creek valley 60' below. Sixty feet of elevation change on a 270-acre tract, in this area of McLennan County is unique. Take note of an existing tank at the southwest (front left) corner of the property and the HUGE POTENTIAL for a lake at the northeast corner. I have daydreamed about a 10-acre lake there and I think $50-60K could make that happen. Birome Water has a line on the road ready for your new home. This is a great opportunity to buy a good amount of land for a fair price. Axtell ISD is a great option for your kids. Get back to the good things in life. A fifteen minute car ride will have you right in the middle of Downtown and Uptown Waco. That's like a $12 UBER ride. Buy this tract and split it with your buddy. Get dad to buy it and you can build on one end and them on the other. They will need someone to take care of them in their old age.
Several things remains constant.
- Larger tracts are getting fewer by the year.
- Smaller tracts are going up in price.
- The population of Texas is growing. Check out the attached population forecast* (Office of State Demographer)
- Hmmmm? 25 million today but 45 million in 20 years (80% growth assuming same migration patterns of 2000-2010)
- How about a piece of property that is triangulated by 3 of the 4 largest metro areas in the state--Dallas/Ft Worth, Houston, and Austin. Not to mention Killeen, Bryan/College Station, and little ole' Waco.
- Wait a minute! You're telling me I can by 290 acres, with a view and good terrain, good trees, 15 minutes from Downtown Waco, community water, scenic, private, with good deed restrictions for $3,500/acre?
Call me today for a private tour. If nothing else, we will build a relationship and look at a nice property. Ron Henderson 254 715-0656.