BOSQUE SUNSET RANCH
BACK ON MARKET WITH IMPROVED PRICE!!!!
WHAT A VIEW! You are looking at a 25.5 acre unimproved land listing located in the heart of Bosque County. The property is situated approximately 5.5 miles southwest of Clifton, TX. Clifton is by far the most progressive town in Bosque County. There is quite an artist community there, hospital, restaurants, essential shopping. The local economy is generally supported by agribusiness and tourism, but the commute into Waco is only 25-30 minutes. You can be at the Silo's in under 30 minutes.
The owner has already done most of the heavy lifting for you. All the fence along the road is recent. The gate is new as well as the rock driveway to the house pad. Electricity is right there on site. The owner currently has an RV set up at the build site which does not convey but is available. This might be a good option for you to use while you oversee the construction of your dream home. I can provide several builders references. There is one primary spot that is perfect for home and a secondary spot that would work but the house would likely be on grade. I personally think this tract is perfect for tiny home with a big porch. Or maybe 2 tiny homes. They would lease easily if you wanted the income.
So, what am I selling? I am selling, in my opinion, one of the last chances to buy a small acreage tract with an elevated building site at a reasonable price. This view is not rare in Bosque County but difficult to obtain. Most of the time you are looking at 100+ acre tracts to get this type of view. I am also selling privacy. The Limerock Ranch is located across the street from you for miles in both directions--no people there. Out in front of you are good sized tracts ranging from 50-500 acres. I personally know several of those neighbors and can introduce you. There will be no home within a mile of you.
The population of Texas today is approximately 29 million. By 2040 it is projected to exceed 41 million. This property is located in the golden triangle of DFW, San Antonio, and Houston. It also happens to be 90 miles north of Austin and about 70 miles southwest of DFW. I can also attest that DFW has already found Bosque County. The secret is out. So, you do the math. Here is 25 beautiful private and secluded acres you can buy today for $199,000. You can deer hunt this tract. You are pulling deer from an enormous area below you. Set up a protein feeder and there is no telling. Deer, hogs, dove, turkey, varmits are all part of this package.
In 15 minutes you can be sitting at Corner Drug Cafe having a delicious breakfast or El Charro's having an enchalida plate and margarita. You've got an ACE Hardware, Wranglers Convenience Store, Western Apparel store, and botique shopping down Main Street. Come see Clifton and make an investment. This stock market isn't going to last forever, but this land will be there forever. Taxes are low under $1,400/year. Property is in ag exemption. Call me today for a private tour or print out the directions map and take a drive this Saturday and have lunch in Clifton. You will be pleased.
Q & A
- Are there any restrictions? No, not that I am aware of but you will have opportunity to review title policy.
- Can you hunt the property? Yes, no restriction and shooting guns is permitted.
- Is the property zoned? No.
- Is the property accessible via asphalt road? No, Its 3.5 miles on gravel one way, and 5.5 miles on gravel the other. Sorry.
- What is the school district? Tax card says Valley Mills, but the Clifton ISD line crosses the property. I don;t think it would be difficult to attend Clifton.
- What are taxes? Approximately $1,400 with agricultural exemption.
- Is there water available? No, private well will be necessary (see attached well bid). We just lowered the price $30,000 to specifically accommodate most of the well expense. The 2nd Trinity water is exceptional. Its the same water in the coop systems. The upside to needing a private well is limited people and development. If there is a water line on the road you can bet speculators will show up to buy and divide land. Not here.
- Is there power? Yes, current owner brought in power (at considerable expense).
- Is the property fenced? Partially. The upper fence along the road is recent and in good condition. There is no fence between this tract and the lower neighbor. That stretch is approximately 2,900'. The last low-fence estimate I got was $2.65/lf. So, I would budget about 8K if you want to complete the fence.
- Is there a survey? Yes, see attachments.
- Is the RV included? No, but it is available. Owner is leaving 2,500 gallon water tank and portable septic.
Call me today for a private tour or just drive by to see it for yourself. I recommend an evening tour. Ron Henderson 254-715-0656